Radagast the: a) Motion Picture b) Madass c) Brown d) Painted
Haven't updated in a while. Not much has happened...oh yeah christmas etc >_<
Birthday was alright. Presents were:
New Car Stereo (I already had, they wrapped up the box it came in anyway >_<)
Esky (Came free with the stereo..)
50 Scifi Movie Pack ( Come on, everyone loves Gamera the Invicible :P)
GW Fellowship of the Ring Book
3 Dwarf Archers
Phone Call from Sister (Dad wouldn't let her send a French DVD)
CareBears Minidisc (Got Braveheart...really disappointed I didn't get Sharebear...)
Dilbert Daycalender
Went out to lunch with family. We were going to go to a restaurant called Alberts near the lake at Norwest but they'd closed permanently... Ended up having Fish and chips.. ._." Had a nice roast for dinner though.
Christmas Presents:
Sunscreen
Car cleaning stuff
Deoderant
2006 Street map
Defensive Driving Course at Skidpan at Eastern Creek
ROTK Theoden Model (Man & Mounted model pack)
Wahu Beach Tennis-esque thing
$10 Legal Music Downloads
3 Tealight Candle Holder thingy
Millenium Falcon Assembly Model
Dad's parents came on Christmas Day along with two of my aunts and their kids. One aunt has two rather high and annoying boys. One of them is fairly sane (the younger) but the other .. well he has a wierd reality perception. The other aunt has 2 girls about my sister's age and a guy about my age. He didn't come - spending christmas with his gf's family. The two girls are very quiet.. they don't really say or laugh much at all (even before their dad died of cancer last year... ._. ).
Travelled upto Blue Mountains for Boxing Day to see other grandparents.
*time passes*
Went to my Aunty Lyn's for NYE. SIS was there as well, he brought his 'snot goblins' to challenge my Dwarves. First match I was slaughtered...he killed more of my dwarves than I killed goblins..
Battle: G = Goblin A= Archer Sw= Sword Sp = Spear D = Dwarf K = Khazad Guard
GA * 9 GA*9
GSp*10 GSw*5 T GSw*5 GSp*10
DK*6 DA*3 DK*5 +Balin
Gimli
Gimli was standing on 'Balin's Tomb'...>_<... We only realised the nonsensical-ness of this halfway through...
Troll killed archer first turn but was occupied there for most of the rest of the game by Gimli. In about 4 turns my entire left flank was dead but the right hadn't even suffered a casuality...
I killed about ~13 goblins but took 2 of 3 wounds on the Troll..
Went swimming after that. Much insanity with other little kids in the pool.
Managed to drop my dwarves as I came inside resulting in much bending of their axes and one breakage. Spent the next day fixing them as well as starting to paint Radagast.
Finished painting Radagast yesterday, I think he looks pretty good.
Atm I have a spore mine, Termagant and Genestealer half-painted.



4 Comments:
Hahahaha what sort of DVD was your sister trying to send... =p
I find it amusing that you got a street map as a present.
I also applaud whoever gave it to you... it is at least practical, not something useless.
No idea what DVD, parents gave me the street map.. I think they just wanted theirs back..
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
they gave you the map so you can locate my house and not get lost along the way.
the correct answer is e: the useless....
as i proved earlier, snotgoblins rule!!
Post a Comment
<< Home