5/287 + Pollock Power? *grins* Good Work Van Der Wath 37(16)
Decided I should go into the city on thursday, go to uni and get some of my text books. Also had to meet up with Danni to give her X-files DVD's and also to get Initial D for Ez.
Left house at 920 drove to station and caught supposed 946 train. My watch said about 946 when it came, but station clock said 950+... odd. Felt more odd letting Redfern station pass so I could get off at central.
Train arrived a bit earlier than 11am so I wandered around shops outside central till then, then went back to platform 1 to wait for Danni. I thought that she had meant the chairs in front of the platform so I sat there for about 15min, eventually spotted her coming off the platform and across towards the newsagents near the turnstiles. Wasn't sure it was her to start off with (wearing glasses?) but it was. Gave her DVD's, talked about Supernatural and stuff. Wandered up to Kinokuniya to get Initial D, long queue at checkout. Decided to see Memoirs of a Geisha, next session wasn't till 1245, so we wandered again. Ended up having lunch at market city, 3 serves with Rice for $7.50. I had salt and pepper chicken, curry chicken and a stir-fry thing. Didn't end up eating all of it because we realised it was 1245... >_<" Movie was good, took me till the evacuation scene to realise it was Japan...
Danni went home after movie, so I walked upto Uni from George St Cinemas. Returned book and looked up my textbooks. Couldn't find Latin text that we're doing this semester, the one I think we're doing... I know he said two in the last couple of weeks and one was just for our own entertainment.. I have two written on a post-it note, but one is just a literary criticism.. Thought I had it written down on one of my lecture pages but I can't find it >_<""" Got Oceanography book though, so not total loss. With hope I may be able to go through most of it before semester starts.
Had work on friday, got told to bring the Ice for the bar. Got saturday night off as they had a trainee on. Couldn't get to sleep because Annie kept crying at me.. tried turning off noisy things and putting outside to go to the toilet but neither helped.. Really annoyed me because I had to wake up at the unearthly hour of 7am to get ready for RSA. Was fairly dull course, but at least the guy had a sense of humour. Quiz was easy but that was expected with an "nobody fails course"..
Got home and ate rest of mango I had bought, then decided to see if Kunama and Ez were upto finishing Putt Putt. They were, so we did. I won somehow... don't know how.. Left to get dinner and movie; Chicken, crunchy salad and Sin City. Movie was slightly odd >_>" Lots of violence and torture. Good movie nonetheless. Played risk afterwards (didn't finish as Kunama had to go home), stupid me belted out Ez's army, only to lose all of South america and Africa in one turn to Kunama...>_<"""""""" Was just about to consolidate Europe when we had to leave.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home