This is me updating *wears his mask of shock&horror*
This may or may not include what I have done this month. I may leave things out. I may also invent others as I see the need too.
You may also take into acount that time is relative and I won't be bound by it or chronological order.
I recall I spent a week at my grandparents cleaning and stuff. Think it was the week before the week before last. Cleaned all the cobwebs on outside and inside of house, cleaned windows and did a bit of weeding. Read a lot, and watched TV. Dwellers are insanely funny.
The week after.. On the friday I went to see Lord of War with SIS. Very funny: *walking past soviet tank division* "Buy six get one free"
Didn't have work on that Saturday. Went into city to wander around with Kunama. There was some smelly incense thingy going on in Exhibition Centre. Wandered around darling harbour restaurants. Most were seafood and too expensive + packed.. Had Japanese at small restaurant Kunaam knew. Both had fish, tartare sauce for her and tomato&chilli(?) for me. Took train home after we finished.
I can't really remember this week.. Went to Ez's on friday night.. ended up staying all night (kunama as well; much to her parents annoyance, davo took off at some point after spending most of the time on the net..). Ez showed off his shiny new stereo for his new lancer. It has a dvd >_< He had most of the back seats and boot taken out when I got there. Wanted help measuring and calculating the dimension of subwoofer box from the volume. Played many games of Risk. I won the last of about 5 or 6.. Ez won most of the time. Went to sleep about 4am on couch, fairly comfortable. Didn't sleep much, Ez stayed asleep till about 9am.
Went to hardware store afterwards to get wood to build Ez's speaker box. Took my car, as hatchback allows more room...when you hang stuff out of the boot >_> Played Heroes2 for a while when we got back. Warlocks kick butt! :P Had work that night so we had to stop. Nearly fell asleep towards end of the night; spent the last hour doing as much stuff as I could out the back, couldn't handle the noise and people..
*absently whistles the ballad of Serenity*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home