First Week Back at Uni
Well.
Some of its been good and some of it annoying/bad. Didn't start off that well; I was late to my first lecture because I underestimated the traffic. Left at 0730 to catch a train at 0757.. I ended up getting the 0830 train..
I was late on the second day as well. Bit better though. 0816 train..
I was also late on the third day. I was on the opposite side of the station when the 0757 train left.
..
Then just to spite me I caught the 0757 train yesterday and today. Make it so I can't complain. But I will anyway..>_<
Lecturers:
Marine Science lecturer is alright I guess. Class of about 30-40
Chemistry Lecturer is cool, keeps randomly stopping in the middle of lecture to talk about Ireland XD. I think he's a New Zealander as well... Class of about 40
Latin lecturer is the same as last year. Less than 20 in class
I like Archaeology lecturer the best. Don't know why but he's cool XD. Class of about 20.
'Mystery Maths lecturer'. I don't turn up for repeat maths lecturers.
Timetable is alright. I have one 2hr day, which is kind of annoying as transport to-from Uni takes about 3hrs...>_>
I should be studying. And if you're reading this, you should probably be studying as well!



1 Comments:
You have yet to send/show me some form of your uni timetable that has the times included.
If I haven't shown/sent you mine, apologies in advance... just ask.
Post a Comment
<< Home