Timetable
Yeah short post, I have a lecture in about 7min..
I have given up reading until I can study better, the first few weeks of semester were annoying in that I would come home and just read addictively till dinner...then read some more. I blame Robin Hobb. Also means Im sleeping marginally better.
Timetable
Mon 9 -10(11) Marine Sci Last hr a tut every odd week, 2-3 Latin
Tues Chem 9-10, Latin 10-11
Wed Mar 9-10, Math Tut 11-12, Chem 12-1, Latin 1-2
Thur Math 8-9, Chem 9-10, Chem Tut 12-1, Firefly Screening 1-2, Arch 2-4 (Resumes after semester break)
Fri Math 8-9, Mar 9-10, Chem Prac 11-1, Arch 2-3 (as above), Archery 2-5
I have a nice excel thing, but its on my comp at home and I'm too lazy/out of time presently.
Rori's 18th is tonight, I probably won't drink because I have to drive (though my nanna lives around the corner from Wentworth Leagues Club, where its being held), Should be fun anyway. Still have to make some form of card.
***
2 weeks gone



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home