Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lois: Honestly Brian your like a dog with a bone Brian: Yeah..i know" *sighs* "If you want me I'll be in the basement L: Doing What? B: Whaddya think

For those who don't know Family Guy, Brian is a dog. He's also hilarious.

Lois: "Okay everyone, I'm off to my er.. garden club meeting"
Brian: "It's 10pm and you have a saddle"
Lois: "Err..." *brandishs a tennis ball* "Is this a ball? Do you want the ball, Brian?" *cutie voice like she's talking to a puppy*
Brian: "Yes. Yes I would like the ball."
Lois: "Go get it!" *pretends to throw*
*Brian hurries off concernedly*
*walking back again* Brian: "I'm sorry, I thought you threw the ball. I was mistaken"
Lois: "Go get it!" *throws the ball in next room*
*Brian hurries off concernedly*

Yes.. >_>"
I'm bludgeoning today. May go and see a movie later, hopefully V For Vendetta, because I can. Just finished assignments and stuff due this week. Marine Science was due yesterday, I was up till 4am and didn't finish. 3 cups of Coffee helped. Got up at 6:30am to go to uni, missed the marine science lecture I had on first because I was busy fixing up my references and the appendix..>_>
I'm such and idiot.

Won at indoor cricket last night. We had very consistant scoring.. 32 31 31 32...its actually quite freaky..
Collapsed when I got home.

When I get off this computer, eventually, I'm going to have to go hand in a piece of crap as my archaeology progress thingy. Pretty sure it wasnt actually worth anything. Hopefully. Just to show that we have been doing something over the last month while we haven't had lectures.
Then I will buy some food. I'm hungry.
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home