Random Guy: I'm an aiiirrrplane. Neeeoooww. JD *wistfully*: He smells like fuel.. Son: He's an airplane.
Went to Rori's 18th on friday night. Had Archery from 2-5, so I got home around 6:45. Parents had bible study on, Liz had already gone to work (she took over my friday shift so I don't have to work >_<). Was meant to start at 9pm, I didn't end up leaving till about then... took me about 20min to get there got lost on the way, thought it was at a different place...I haven't been to Wentworthville for ages..
Had to park 2 blocks away..Bianca and Tarant were already there waiting in the foyer. Krystal still hadn't shown up by 9:50, and we were about halfway through the carpark (leaving, thinking she wasn't coming) when she finally came. Sat at a table in the leagues club in a non-smoking section a bit away from dancefloor noise. She opened her presents: Butterfly necklace from Bianca, some marguirita (I think, was some non-alcoholic green mixer thing) and a bottle of Tequila from Tarrant and money from me.. I had no idea what to give her, but I included a cockatoo feather and some matches remembering she used to really hate them. Drew a pic of a cockatoo on card. Her parents seemed to think that the line "have a cockatoo free day" was rude..they have dirty minds...>_>
Only had coke, water and one shot of a "Cock sucking cowboy" to drink, eventually went and got designated driver band so I could get free softdrink. Danced twice *shock horror*. Rori's mum requested the macarina to try and get her to dance, then made everyone get up and dance it. And once with Rori later on. I got to twirl :). Most of the music was bad. DJ had a thing about Michael Jackson songs.
Went to find Rori's parents after a while, they were on pokies. Tarant and Rori had a go at a machine. Said she like the pretty colours and noises. Escorted Bianca out to carpark as her boyfriend was there to pick her up. He was..wierd. Just stood there with dark sunnies on (it was like 1am!). He talked a bit. Shined blue laser light in his hand up on people's faces more.
After they left, we were going to play pool but everything was shutting down for the night. Eventually left around 2am, having forgotten to do the b'day cake. Wasn't enough room in her parents ute so they asked me to drive her home.. and then her mum got in the backseat of my car. She kept on repeating Rori's directions the entire time.. (Now that I remember it, we'd peer pressured her into doing the breathalyser and it had gone past .1 "If you drive your license will be immediately confiscated for 3years").
Went to play LOTR with SIS today. Was later than I was expecting to be, got there around 1:40..
He had around 40goblins and a troll vs my Gimli, Balin, 6 Dwarf Archers and 10khazad guard. We were playing courage might/will/fate etc so I had a chance of winning. I nearly did, came embarrassingly close >_<""
Started off holding my dwarves out of range of his archers while mine pestered the cave troll. They got 1 wound on him before he got there and I had to charge him with Balin and some khazad to help keep the archers away from it. It killed an archer, but the next turn was killed by two other archers :). Lots of fighting inbetween, I tried to hold a position on one flank, while trying to pester the other weaker side into death. Eventually he got Gimli killed and also broke my force (less than half alive) meaning they had to pass courage tests each turn to stop from fleeing. Fortunately Balin was still alive and so the khazad wouldn't desert, most of the archers did over a few turns. Eventually I had Balin and an archer left and I _finally_ broke the goblin's force. About half of them departed each turn after that. My archer left but Balin stayed, killing a few goblins and watching the rest desert. Eventually it was down to Balin vs a lone goblin archer. Every other turn, SIS had one priority and had to test first. Once you've tested you can move and charge etc and he always charged Balin. If you get charged, you don't have to do the courage test (they're already forced into combat). I won priority. Balin deserted in front of a single goblin, of the horde that had been on the board.
One last ruddy goblin archer.
One.
>_<""""
Played cards after that till about 5pm when I had to leave, as I had work. Work was fairly dull.
One stupid archer.



1 Comments:
its margarita. I tasted one my grandfather made and it was terrible. Like shoving an unripe lemon in your mouth then filling it with some sort of flammable material and lighting it on fire :P
The same thing happened today in wh40k against a guy from tafe called Tim. he used a 500pt tyranid army and i used a 500pt tau army because i forgot my eldar. needless to say the tau kicked the nids slimy behinds. i won the game by his 5 leftover gaunts fleeing the table XD
Post a Comment
<< Home