"Stupid Janitor! Stupid Janitor! Stupid Stupid Stupid.." *banging his head against cafeteria table*
Damn car.. I sat for an hour this morning trying to get f*kin key to turn...
Yes I'm stupid.
Mum ended up giving me a lift to the station. She hadn't realised I'd been sitting out there the whole time.
I'm getting very annoyed at myself for watching Scrubs non-stop when I should be working.. *sighs* I shouldn't have bought all 3 seasons.. I'm upto Disc3/4 on the 2nd season presently.. I watched 2discs last night. I have a maths quiz in less than an hr.
Watched V for vendetta again last saturday with Kunama and Ez. Kunama fell asleep on the train coming home from some thing (that she was wearing black for, what was it again? ;p), so she called me to pick her up from pennant hills station. Ez rang soon after and said he'd had his phone turned off all day while at a driving course thingy, and so he hadn't got my message at 10am asking if he wanted to go see it and yes he did.
Never get conned into buying food for everyone. It is very difficult to carry a large popcorn, 2 drinks and a bag of m&m's.



2 Comments:
Wow. Nice to know that other people have problems getting the key to turn too. I swear my dad's car hates me. I've gotten it to start up on my own a grand total of 3 times, out of the maybe-50-something-times that I've driven it. *sighs*
Hi you have an excellent blog. I also run a blog about home loans. Get your home loan today and buy a new house! no waiting period and low fees. http://slippedinsane.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
<< Home