Hungry..
*sighs* just when I think I've finally sorted out my course nice and neatly it blows up in my face.. All my results have come out 2 Distinctions in Marine Science and Chemistry, a 52 in Archaeology (my essay was shit, wrote 1500/~4000wds needed) and was glad just to pass, 59 in Diff Calc which I only wanted to pass and get rid of (unit I failed in first semester last year) and a 47 in Latin. I thought I had actually done well in Latin, possibly a credit or near to it.. Ugh. Means I have to rearrange to do crappy english communication unit this semester instead of what was my final unit of latin. And I'll have to do both units next year. What pisses me off most is that it will probably mean I can't do the extra intermediate chem unit I wanted to Forensic & Enviro chem, since its only available in first sem.
Taking it further it means I'll have to overload again or do another semester on part-time...
I suppose its an alright change considering 2/3 of my latin lectures clashed with my other units...but I don't know how much the eng/com unit will clash.. *just changing enrollment now*
Well, apart from that, nothing much has happened these hols. The backyard no longer has a massive hole of dirt in it; the deck has been put up. My dad had a handyman friend from church come to help put up the frame, took like 6hrs since he had a nailgun :D. Been slowly putting on the boards since then and dad put the skirting bit on yesterday, so apart from the deck wash its finished.
Oh, and liz has been given a puppy in an effort to make her get up in the morning and care for it. She asked for it and got it 2 days later.. Its a stupid black and white thing that looks like a dairycow and its neck and legs are disproportionate to its body. It whines a lot, and seems to think my room is a litter tray.
***
Well the eng/com unit works, I'm not doing any chem this semester so I only have ~14hrs..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home