I'm slightly tipsy so here's some of my opinions
Well its 6am, and I'm still at Ez's.
Originally a poker night, had sort of degenerated by midnight, last several hours have been me the only one awake watching crappy rapper video clips while randomly surfing the net. This is one of the reason's I don't really care if I ever get a faster net connection. I can never find anything interesting, its all full of crappy idiots.
Anyway, as you can probably see, my sidepic has finally changed again. Poor old Tohya-san has been replaced by Allison Mack aka Chloe Sullivan from Smallville. She's hot thus she's there. And probably for a while, since I'm so lazy at changing these things.
The only thing to note, apart from the fact that I missed handing my b*shit arch essay in to the SOPHI office by 15min. Closes earlier on fridays...>_>"", is that I've finally done the final backup on my comp and just before I came to Ez's i hit format c into the wonderful DOS prompt. Didn't have time to reinstall windows, I'm going with 98 again cos its sexy.
Yes that previous sentence doesn't make sense, but I'm tired.
Here's hoping reinstall will go well.
Feeling slightly odd after starting to read Hobb again. Anthropromorphism is catchy (think that's the right word), missing phoenix.



1 Comments:
XP isnt sexy either, its the "Fisher Price" operating system. If you want sexy you need linux :P
98 is good because it is fast.
Post a Comment
<< Home